Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Teaser

Meet Athena Gray, resident of Lunar Lakes. Her great grandparents were on the original flight that landed on Lunar Lakes. After almost a century, a civilization was formed and the other worlds were but a distant memory. They were considered legends. Athena Gray has been living on her own in her small apartment after her family passed away. What happens when a portal to the future pops up in her backyard and a certain blue hair time traveler ushers her into the future of a world she never knew? 
Chapter One Coming Soon!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds VERY interesting. I'm reading on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool... I'll keep reading tomorrow as it's crazy late here! X

    (Sneakysnoo in the forums)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for commenting! Just so you know, this site isn't up to date, I post all of the chapters on my WordPress site :)

      Delete