Sunday, April 27, 2014

1.8 Meeting the Descendants

This is a longer chapter! Towards the end it's just a bunch of little scenes between Athena and her descendants. Plus some little scenes with Levi. Enjoy!

Athena and Levi boarded this futuristic hover monorail and headed towards the Gray household. Athena tried to fill Levi in on the situation but somehow Emit beat her to it. How he knew it all, was a mystery. That's time travel for ya. The ride was silent, though Levi seemed like a talkative man. Every here and there he'd point out something that Athena had never seen before.


The two arrived at the scene at the same time that one of Athena's descendants were coming home. The house was made out of wood, the complete opposite of Emit's high tech home base.

                                 Athena: So, why is Emit's house so huge and high tech and this one looks like it could be from my time?

                                Levi: They're probably poor. They're forced to use old technology and resources because the newer gadgets are too expensive.

                               Athena: Well there's nothing wrong with that. If something isn't broken, you shouldn't fix it.

                               Levi: I'm sure they'd like to upgrade.

Athena was about to say something when she was interrupted by a pink haired man.

                             Pink: Who are you guys?

Athena was too shocked to say anything.

                              Levi: Is this the Gray household?
                             
                             Pink: Yes it is.
                             
                             Levi: We've been looking for you for awhile.
   
                             Pink: This feels like a story, why don't you come inside?

Athena nudged Levi.

                                Athena: Let me handle this. 


                                Pink: I'm Emil Gray. Who are you guys?

                                 Athena: I'm Athena Gray and that guy over there is Levi.

                                 Emil: Athena Gray?

                                Athena: Yes, I'm your family from the past. 

Emil didn't laugh or yell at her like she thought he would.

Instead, he hugged her.

                                Athena: You...you believe me?

                                Emil: I've heard stories about sims traveling through time and meeting their descendants. I'd just never thought it would happen to us.  You look just like Megan, but with longer hair.You're welcome in our house whenever you want. I'm sorry about the state of it. 

                              Athena: I like your house. It's quaint, it reminds me of my home. All of that technology could get overwhelming. 

                             Emil: You guys must be starving. Why don't you sit down, I'll make us some food.


As soon as Athena stepped into the kitchen she noticed a stove similar to her own.

                              Athena: Would you mind if I cooked the food? I haven't made food for somebody in a while..

                             Emil: If you want to dear, don't feel like you have to.

                             Athena: I have one of these in my house. This should be a piece of cake!

She decided to make some mac and cheese which Levi and Emil both seemed to enjoy.


                                Emil: How is your family back at home?

   Levi shot him a look. She had told him on the ride there about her parent's accident.

                               Athena: I don't have any blood relatives at home, but I do have two best friends who are really important to me. They're like my family.

                                Emil: I've learned over the years that family is whoever is there for you whenever it gets hard, no matter how they are related to you. 
Soon, more of the family arrived. Levi excused himself as not to interfere in Athena's family time.


                                 Vince Gray: You're really from the past!?

                                  Athena: Yupp! I'm so excited to meet you! I've been waiting for this day for awhile!

                                  Vince: I wish it wasn't so late, otherwise I'd show you around town and give you the full future treatment!

                                  Athena: I'd love that! Would you take me next time I come visit?

                                  Vince: Of course!
                                Raheem: You expect me to believe you're from the past?

                                Athena: Hmm...do you guys have clothes like this now?

Raheem examined her.

                               Raheem: I guess not, and your  complexion is so similar to mine...but that could all be a coincidence.

 Athena pulled out her cellphone.

                              Raheem: What is that!? 

                             Athena: This is how people communicate in my time.

                             Raheem: That thing is ancient! You must be from the past.



                               Lenny Gray: I hope Raheem isn't bothering you.

                              Athena: No, it's alright. He's quite the character. 

                              Lenny: It's so great to meet you! What is the past like?

                             Athena: I imagine it's like living in this house, but not once you step outside. We have actual plants, they're not digital. Plus, our cars have wheels!

                             Lenny: Wheels!? No way!

                               Athena: Your hair is gorgeous!

                               Tamsen: Thank you so much! I wasn't sure! People tease me because I don't have pink hair like the rest of my family but I think it makes me unique.

                                Athena: Don't let people put you down, you look so pretty. You know what they say? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You don't need any negativity in your life.

                                Tamsen: This is so great, it's like having an older sister in the house. When you come back, we can go shopping together and get you some new clothes so you don't stick out as much!

                                Athena: Thank you, I'd love that!

Athena jammed to Tamsen's music. Athena couldn't figure out how it worked, but it sounded nice.

                               Athena: I hope you don't think this is creepy but I saw your profile online, thats how I found you guys.
    
                               Megan: Really!? Wow, I hope you didn't see any embarassing pictures...

 Athena just laughed.

                               Athena: So how is it living with all these boys?

                               Megan: Lets just say that if Tamsen wasn't here, I'd go insane.

                               Athena: Maybe we could have a girls night out when I return. 

                               Megan: I know Tamsen would love it, and so would I.


                                 Levi: You look like you're enjoying yourself.

                                 Athena: I'm having the time of my life, this is great. Everyone is so wonderful.

                                 Levi: I know what would make this night even better.

He yawned and tried to slide his arms over Athena's soldier.

                               Athena: Hey! What do you think you're doing!?
                               
                                Levi: Calm down, I'm just joking. You should have seen your face!
                               Athena: You're a jerk!

                               Levi: We should get going. It's pretty late. I kept my deal of the bargain right?

                              Athena: Thank you. Emit is going to be mad you know.

                              Levi: Don't worry about him. I got you covered.

Athena got up off the couch.

                              Athena: I'm going to say goodbye to everyone.

Athena made her way through the house and said her goodbyes to everyone. Emil was the last to say anything.

                              Emil: You and your boyfriend come back soon, alright?
                 
Athena blushed and Levi laughed hysterically.

                             Athena: He's not my boyfriend!

 Emil laughed as well.

                              Emil: Have a good night dear. 


7 comments:

  1. I adored this chapter!! It was good to see everyone! I did that with one of my sims (actually, only one) and I could only find one and I wasn't patient enough to stick around too long. So, I left. I loved the conversations!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had to wait awhile in their house for them to get home. I guess they were partying because they got home pretty late lol

      Delete
  2. They seem like a nice bunch, Athena is going to be even more attached to the idea of the future now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Athena gets to go back and have a girls day the her descendants. Hmmm Levi can be nice than he spoils it by trying to put his arm around her. It's going to be difficult for them to live together I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Levi is a weird one, i'll leave it at that.

      Delete
  4. ROFL Levi made me laugh when he pulled that move on her. It's good to see her descendants turned out to be kind people, even though they're not rich, they're doing well for themselves. I liked their house. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a cute chapter :3 again more characters that I love. Levi is awesome! The characters in this legacy are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete