Thursday, July 3, 2014

Gen 2 Spouse Poll with Descriptions!

I haven't actually had time to go in game and take pictures for the next chapter. But, I did manage to edit some of these pictures and come up with a description of each girl for the spouse poll. In the next chapter I'm going to explain a little more about Leia and Corrine. The descriptions this time are going to be a bit different. Besides summarizing their stories, I will include a scene that will show up later on in the story if Noah chooses that girl. These are paths. For example, if Noah chooses the path of faith he ultimately chooses Lorie. This way, you actually get to see what you'll be reading about. One last thing, the spouse poll right now is going to run two weeks, I'll let you know if that changes. I am nowhere near setting up Noah with one of the girls yet, so I will still be posting chapters throughout the poll time. If you'd like to wait for the next chapter before voting, it will give Noah some quality time with both Leia AND Corrine. Well, kind of quality time haha. Thank you for reading :)

Path One: Faith

Meet Lorie Relevart.
Family: Emit Relevart [Father], Leia Relevart [Twin Sister]
Lifetime Wish: Fashion Phenomenon
Hobbies: Graffiti, Drafting Table
Traits: Night Owl, Avant Garde, Artistic, Charismatic, Nurturing.
Bio: She's an artist, but not in the conventional sense. Her graffiti graces the walls of many of the buildings in Lucky Palms. She's infamous in the underground art world, unbeknownst to her twin Leia. She is the more outspoken of the two. She doesn't mind showing off her curves. She secretly wants to be a fashion designer. Why its a secret? Noah has no idea. Lorie's fatal flaw is her love for her sister. To protect her sister, she would go as far as sleeping with a police officer to stay out of jail. Who would take care of Leia if Lorie was in jail? Lorie wants nothing more than to have her family back together, including the father that she never met, Emit Relevart, the Time Traveler himself.

If you choose the path of faith: 

"What are you looking at?" Lorie asked sheepishly. He had been staring at her for the past two minutes.

"Your face. It's not hidden behind your curls today."

"We're just going grocery shopping, I didn't think I had to get all dolled up." Lorie looked away, blushing.

"You never have to put so much effort into your look. You're beautiful without all the makeup and hair product."

"What?" Lorie stopped walking. "Did you just..."

"Compliment you? Yes, I did." He grinned at her sheepish behavior. Lorie was never this nervous, and Noah thought it was the cutest thing. He slid his arm over her shoulder.

"This is nice," She mumbled. "Not spending hours on my hair and going out doing ordinary things like food shopping."

"Not being a creature of the night?" Noah joked.

"Yeah..." She laughed. "And having things other than microwaveable meals."

"I'm cooking tonight. Don't worry. I picked up a few tricks from my sister."

"Wait Noah...what if your family doesn't like me?" They were coming over for dinner that night. He had finally gotten his memory back and he was happy to catch up with his family who were working so hard in the future for him.

"They will."

"How do you know?"

"Because I love you, and that's enough for them." Lorie felt her face heat up and Noah laughed. "I mean it, you know, I really do love you."


Path Two: Trust

Meet Leia Relevart.
Family: Emit Relevart [Father], Lorie Relevart [Twin Sister]
Lifetime Wish: Blog Artist
Hobbies: Blogging, Video Games
Traits: Couch Potato, Absent Minded, Socially Awkward, Shy, Childish
Bio: She is younger than Lorie by only a few seconds, but that doesn't make a difference to her sister. Leia will always be the younger sister. She's a young adult who loves video games. Lorie keeps telling her to grow up, but honestly...she loves the Alien Invasion series way too much to give up on it. Especially since they announced Alien Invasion 6. Whats the big deal? It's like reading a book, but you're in control, at least thats what she tells Lorie all the time. Leia looks to her video games as an escape from reality. What is she escaping? Noah doesn't know, but he hopes to find out soon. When she isn't playing games, she's blogging. She doesn't have many friends in her real life because she's so shy, but she doesn't mind communicating with her fans over the internet. Leia's biggest fear is losing someone she cares about. She is so afraid to let Noah in because she knows she'll lose him one day.

If you choose the path of trust: 

"Leia...is that really you?" Noah was shocked. Standing in front of him was not the T-shirt and jeans loving girl that he knew. her hair was down and styled and she wore more makeup than usual. "You look incredible."

She blushed furiously and played with her hair nervously. "Thank you."

There was an awkward silence as Noah admired the transformation. "You weren't feeling the ironic tshirts today?" He cracked a smile.

She laughed in return. "Its not that. I just wanted to be a girl for the day. You know, wear a dress and go out with a boy."

"You look beautiful, but don't make this an everyday thing ok? I'm a huge fan of the ironic tees."

"Really?" He expected her to laugh but she looked deep in thought. "You don't think I look like a boy with my baggy clothes? I leave everything up to the imagination..."

Noah was perplexed. He had asked Leia out on a date not because of some ulterior motive, but because he thought she was perfect. She never felt pressured to show off her body, she was hilarious to talk to and he loved playing games with her. Never once had he thought she was ugly or anything of the sort. "Leia...I never thought you looked like a boy. I've always admired your style. You're so different from all of the other girls. I don't feel like I'm talking to some kind of Barbie doll. You put the real you out on the table from the start. You're so beautiful inside and out. You don't have to dress differently for me because I love you just the way you are."

"You love me?" 

"I did say that, didn't I?"

Leia nodded, biting her lip. Did he really mean it?

"I am in love with you Leia Relevart. All of you."

"Jeans and all?"

"Mhmm." He grinned and kissed her cheek. "And a lot less makeup. I like to see your face."

She sighed happily. "Thank goodness. These heels are killing me!" 

Noah laughed and swooped her into his arms. "What are you doing...!" She squeaked.

"I can't let you walk around with your feet hurting." 


 Path Three: Promises


Meet Corrine Blantan.
Family: Kyle Blanton [Dad], Christa Landgraab [Step Mom], Curtis ??? [Husband], Kylie ??? [Daughter]
Lifetime Wish: The Culinary Librarian
Hobbies: Cooking/Baking, Watching Movies
Traits: Light Sleeper, Frugal, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook, Family-Oriented
Bio: Corrine moved to Lunar Lakes her sophomore year of high school. It was just her and her father. Her father was hired as a scientist and worked hard to discover how to travel to the other worlds. Noah and Corrine met one day because of a plot against the new girl. Noah's long time friend was jealous of the new girl before even meeting her and wanted to play a welcoming prank on her. Noah wasn't so keen on that idea and went to warn her. He ended up kissing her and asking her to prom that same day! They dated until Noah had to go to boarding school. In that time, contact was lost between the two and she moved back to her hometown of Lucky Palms. After boarding school, Noah attended University and when he graduated left to Lucky Palms to win his love back. There was only one problem, she was married with a child and worse yet, Noah can't remember any of this.

If you choose the path of promises:
(Oops I spelled her name wrong in the picture xD Ignore the typo...)

"I can't believe I forgot you," Noah whispered into her orange hair.

"Its ok, I deserved it. I basically chose to forget you, at least that was my intention. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every time I was with him, I thought of you. It was so painful. I figured if I got married right away, I wouldn't have to remember all of the times I spent with you. I should have known you wouldn't give up that easily."

"You were my first love. I only kissed one other girl besides you and I didn't feel the sparks that I did with you. I mean, I didn't remember at first, but there was always a familiar flash of orange in my mind. You look even more beautiful than when we were in high school."

"You too Noah. You got really hot." She grinned.

He smirked. "I try. I try."

"It's getting late. I have to go back. Curtis and Kylie are waiting." Noah frowned. He didn't like to sneak around like this, but legally Corrine was still married. She wanted to break up amicably with Curtis, for the sake of Kylie. It was now or never. He pulled her by her wrist back onto the bench. She was positioned in between his legs.

"Just a little longer."

"But Kylie--!"

"Why don't you just break up with Curtis? I already love Kylie and I've only met her once. I promise you I'll be good to you and her both."

"But, Curtis...he has the power to ruin my reputation and yours too around Lucky Palms. It isn't fair for Kylie not to know her father either..."

"Nothing Curtis throws at me is going to stop the way I feel about you. Let me protect you and her. Forever." 

"Forever does sound nice." She closed her eyes and leaned into his chest.

The two star crossed lovers fell asleep in each other's arms, forgetting about their problems, at least for a few hours. He promised to protect her and Kylie forever and he wouldn't break a promise.

Path Four: Forgiveness

Meet Puzzle Gray.
Family: Caleb Gray [Her "owner"]
Lifetime wish: Surrounded by Family.
Hobbies: Talking, Playing Chess with Noah, Exploring
Traits: Socially Awkward, Unstable, Never Nude, Childish, Friendly
Bio: Puzzle Gray is Caleb's Imaginary friend, hence the unconventional outfit. She was brought to life by Mason Moon, Caleb's biological father and also Athena's first husband. Noah and the rest of the Gray children do not know this about Mason. Though originally being Caleb's imaginary friend, Puzzle was passed down to Noah and then down to the twins. She knows the Gray family well, especially Noah. When she was brought to life, Mason forced her to pretend that she was Noah's wife, Farina Moon. She hated lying to Noah but she did it to protect him. She never knew what love was in the romantic sense. She loved all of the Gray children. They were her best friends and playmates. But having a beating heart, was much different than that. She began to have these feelings for Noah. She didn't want to pretend to be his wife anymore. Noah was accepting of her confession at first, until Caleb convinced Puzzle that she was only hurting Noah. Can Noah look passed her lies and confusion in order to truly fall in love with her?

If you choose the path of forgiveness:
"This isn't the playground that we used to go to when I was a child but I tried."

"I appreciate the effort."Puzzle smiled. "It's a little sandy here, but its tranquil. Much nicer than the debris in Oasis Landing."

"But still no Lunar Lakes right?" Noah smirked.

"It doesn't matter where I am, Noah. While you were gone, I kept thinking that I wanted to be with you, helping you find yourself. I realized that it didn't matter where I ended up as long as I was with you. This feeling, it's all new to me."

"It's called love, Puzzle. You love to be around me," Noah said, half joking.

"I really do...I don't see you as a playmate anymore. I want to be something more. Is that weird?"

"Only if it's weird that I feel this way about my brother's imaginary friend..." Noah sighed.

"If you say it like that, it's kind of weird." Puzzle hit his arm.

"I don't care though." Noah shrugged. "Lets be weird together. I'd never live a normal life again if I had the option to be with you. You're the best thing to happen to me. You've been here since I was a child, protecting me and then you protected me when I lost my memory. Except this time it's going to be different. I'll protect you." 

"I promised Caleb that I'd protect you forever. I owe it to him," Puzzle said.

"You owe it to me, for putting me through so much hell when I lost my memory." His lips hovered over hers. "I love you Puzzle." His lips smashed into hers for the second time in his lifetime and he couldn't be happier. This was how his life was supposed to be.

_________________________________________________________________________________
There are your descriptions! It took me forever to write all this out, but I'm happy with it. Remember, these scenes will only happen if that girl is chosen. He will not be romantic with four girls, if you're looking for that this is the wrong story lol. Please vote below.


Which Path will Noah choose?
  • Faith (Lorie)
  • Trust (Leia)
  • Promises (Corrine)
  • Forgiveness (Puzzle)

No comments:

Post a Comment