Friday, June 6, 2014

Gen 2 Promo

I've decided to do things a little bit differently this generation. I'm going to start the story from the middle and jump straight into the plot. It's going to be much more plot driven than the first generation. It may seem a little confusing, but the mystery is what I'm aiming for. Anyway, I don't know when I'll have time this week to post the first chapter, so I thought I'd hype you guys up a bit with this short excerpt.

"You said I'm from Lucky Palms right?" Noah asked quietly.

"Yes." The girl answered.

"And...I have no family?" 

She shook her head sadly. He didn't see the tears she was biting back.

"Noah..." she gasped as he slid his arms around her. "What are you doing?"

"You said that we're married right?" 

She could only nod her head in response. The pain washed away from her almost instantly. She wished they could stay that way forever. She just had to keep telling herself that they were married.

"Well, marriage is a promise forever...I don't think I'd do that if I didn't love you. I just have to rediscover that love. I'll remember you...and everything else about my past. I promise."

I don't think you can. She thought to herself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well...thoughts? Noah has got amnesia...and that's all I'm going to tell you right now. Who is that girl he's hugging? Why did she tell him he's from Lucky Palms. Where exactly is his family? Stay tuned for Generation Two's official start to find out more :) Thank you for reading! 

5 comments:

  1. Ok, so I totally just binged read your story and I have to say I was so happy that Athena went with Levi not Mason and I was torn between Caleb and Noah, they both have such an interesting background. I hope we get to see more of Caleb and Daisy in Noah's generation. I also can't help but wonder what was Corinna's news and what was up with her dad. I'm curious to find out just what happened to Noah, and what exactly Caleb's going to use the imaginary friend potion for. I can't wait to continue reading Noah's story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate it! As for generation two, it's all about unraveling the truth and I'll leave it at that ;)

      Delete
  2. My guess is it's some future time travel thing that got changed when Athena went to the future because that stuff is very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaa? Huh? :s

    Exciting times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wut!? Hmmm....well, you definitely added not only a "little" mystery, but a HUGE mysterious air about this gen already. Really looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete